National Export Awareness Week 2020 – Recap VideosMay 28, 2019
Monitoring and Evaluation ONLINE CourseJune 16, 2020
Project Management – Online Course
Online Module (cost $400 USD)
Date: 1 July – 31 August, 2020. 2-4 hours per week (notifications and reminders will be sent to you in advance).
Content: 24 academic hours of interactive conferences with Israeli experts.
Our course will focus on strategies which will ultimately provide you with tools to be implemented in your organisation.
Here are some of the topics:
- Strategic Justification and Introduction to Project Assignments
- Project Management: Timing and Budgeting
- Project Management: Monitoring, Tracking, Control and Evaluation
- Risk Analysis
- Business Continuity
- Business Model Generation
- PPP: Private Public Partnership
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Procurement
Attendees who complete this online course will be granted a GIMI Certificate in Project Management.